In addition to my two books, here’s an assortment of where to find my writing:
Regular contributor at Taproot Magazine.
Regular contributor to State 14, in my Postcard From Hardwick column.
Memoir Monday, February 21, 2022.
The Rumpus: Voices on Addiction:, February 2022.
Vermont Almanac: Stories From and For the Land, 2022, contributor.
“Vermont’s safety net is rife with holes that can become abysses”, commentary in VTDigger, December 2021.
State 14, excerpt of Unstitched. November 2021.
“The Thrush’s Song,” in The Fix, October 2021.
Literary North, excerpt of Unstitched. September 2021.
“Seeking Shelter,” an except of Unstitched in Green Mountains Review Online, January 11, 2021.
“Teaching My Daughter to Drive Amid a Pandemic,” in Kids VT, December 2020, and much more.
“Poetry is Home to Brett Ann Stanciu,” in the Vermont Arts Council Newsletter, March 10, 2020.
“A Piece of My Heart, A Piece of Your Tendon,” in Parent Co., December 13, 2017.
“Living in the Edge,” The Hopper, 2016.
Abbreviated list of past events:
- Bookstock, Woodstock, VT. Friday, July 29, 2016.
- Green Writers Press Earth Day Celebration, Next Stage, Putney, VT. 5pm. April 24, 2016.
- Sisters in Crime, panelist, Norwich Bookstore, Norwich, VT. 2pm. April 16, 2016.
- Woodbury Library, Woodbury, VT. Reading. March 9, 2016.
- WDEV Open Mike with Gary Miller and Joe Citro. March 7, 2016.
- Bridgeside Books, Waterbury, VT. Reading. February 23, 2016.
- Cabin Fever Spelling Bee, Writers Team. Kellogg-Hubbard Library, Montpelier, VT. February 20, 2016.
- Next Chapter Bookstore, Barre, VT. Signing. February 13, 2016.
- The Galaxy Bookshop, Hardwick, VT. Reading. December 1, 2015
- Phoenix Books, Burlington, VT. Reading with Sydney Lea and Neil Shepherd. November 19, 2015
- Hartford Public Library, Hartford, VT. Reading. November 12, 2015
- Greensboro Writers Forum, with Sara Dillon and Sheila Post. Greensboro, VT. August 19, 2015
- Annual Thoreau Gathering, Concord, MA. Presented a paper on “The Sense of Place in Writing,” July 11, 2015